Tuesday, January 16, 2007

5 things you don't know about me

I was tagged by my friend Whitney to post 5 things you may not know about me to my blog. Here goes:

1. I believe I missed true calling as an FBI agent. If it weren't for having to use a gun, I might have really gone for it.

2. I sometimes take a swig of maple syrup if I need a quick sugar high.

3. I lost my virginity on a 3-day high school field trip to Yosemite.

4. I have experimented with drugs, ranging from ether to cocaine. But I have never once puffed on a cigarette.

5. In high school my friend and I found a penpal through LA Weekly. He was in prison for murder. We corresponded with him for several months, under the alias "Ashley".

What are the 5 things I don't know about you? You may be tagged next!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang Kitty!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home